Stereotactic radiosurgery srs is a non surgical radiation therapy used to treat functional abnormalities and small tumors of the brain it can deliver precisely targeted radiation in fewer high dose treatments than traditional therapy which can help preserve healthy tissue. Stereotactic radiosurgery srs is a form of radiation therapy that focuses high power energy on a small area of the body despite its name radiosurgery is a treatment not a surgical procedure. The following are the main kinds of stereotactic radiosurgery gamma knife radiosurgery involves aiming close to 200 beams of highly focused gamma radiation at a target region such as a tumor . Stereotactic radiosurgery srs uses many precisely focused radiation beams to treat tumors and other problems in the brain neck lungs liver spine and other parts of the body
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.